Friday, July 13, 2007

Cast Away

As I sit, my thoughts
carry to me to a place
Then comes before me
a rough sketch,
a human face.

Someone well-known
I see a gloominess;
a radiance is seen
that shines up the face;
I recognise,
its you and only you.

Why it happens to one?
All is past now
You are not here,
but your memories are with me
Like a treasure,
I care it.

All those moments,
we shared
Is for me an epical movie.

Crave to be with you
Your smile, your speech,
brightens up my life.

Day came you asked
Is it me or my life?
I said my life
Like clouds you went away...
But my dear
Were not you my life?

All the promise made
lie like a colossal wreck.
Like a broken glass on floor
that pierces the soul.
Echoes heard as in valley
Listen, Listen, Listen.

The pangs of suffering,
cries of the heart,
pierces the ear drums.
The sound as the sounds of
thousand howling hyenas.
Tearing the silence
of solitude.

With the fury of hurricane
comes upon life;
Showering its fury
with all its might.
Leaving everything shattered...

All that is left
is a lifeless soul.

1 comment:

BionicScribe said...

Ah ha, caught you!
Now someone really went through some experiences eh!